Our skilled local teams are highly trained in the installation, repair and maintenance of the Baxi boiler range. We would be happy to advise you on the best boiler for your home and the best maintenance package from our current Baxi selection.
The company’s’ ethos of pride, together with its’ reliability and innovation, have resulted in Baxi producing some of the best boilers on the market.
Our most popular Baxi boiler
Baxi Platinum 33kw combi
Per month 5.9% APR*
- 33kw Combi boiler
- 10 Year warranty
- Ideal for larger homes with 2+ bathrooms
- Compact dimensions to save space
- Free Honeywell Lyric T6 Web Enabled Smart Thermostat worth £199 RRP
A representative example of 5.9% APR over 120 months with no deposit:
|Cash Price||Deposit||Total loan amount||Term of loan||Monthly cost||Total charge for credit||Total amount repayable||Representative APR|
Baxi boiler warranty
The Baxi Platinum 33kW combi comes with a huge 10-year warranty.
When you buy a Baxi boiler from us, we guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all labour, call-outs, and parts.
Baxi currently manufacture combi, system and regular boilers. While a combi boiler may be suited to a smaller home, heating water as it runs, system boilers are the more efficient choice for larger properties. Likewise, regular boilers are best suited in larger homes.
We currently stock the Baxi Platinum 33kW combi boiler.
Baxi Platinum 33kW
Both reliable and easy to install. The Baxi Platinum Combi is a firm favourite with householders and installers alike. This boiler fits easily into most cupboards and has easy to use controls. It also meets the minimum energy efficiency required for a 'Boiler Plus' compliance.
This highly efficient boiler gets you a free 10 year warranty on all parts, labour and call-outs with Boiler Plan.
Sometimes boilers have issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- Frozen condensate pipe – characterised by an E133 or E28 error, this usually occurs in winter due to the condensate pipe running into an exterior drain.
- Low boiler pressure – all boilers lose pressure over time, but a leak may cause a sudden drop.
- Water leak – this may be caused by a broken internal component, the pressure valve, or the pump seal.
- Ignition failure – this is the result of a boiler lockout, caused by overheating (110 error), fan faults (160 error), flue overheating (E131 error), or a PCB (E168) error.
- No hot water – this may be caused by a worn, faulty or stuck diverter valve.
- Broken burner – loud noises could indicate a broken burner. A 128-error code may also display.
For frozen condensate pipes, you might not have to call an engineer. See our how to thaw a frozen condensate pipe right here. yourself, or give us a call if you’re not sure.
A Gas Safe Registered engineer will be able to fix all component errors and can advise you on how to adjust the water pressure.