Ideal have produced a range of reliable combi systems that use pioneering high-efficiency technology and benefit from their renowned engineering expertise. Our local engineers have extensive expertise in repairing, maintaining and installing the Ideal brand, which is best suited to smaller budgets or commercial settings.
With over a century of central heating manufacturing experience, Ideal continue to provide an exceptional level of service to their industry partners.
What is the most popular Ideal boiler?
Ideal Logic C24 Combi
NO deposit from
Per month 6.9% APR Representative*
Your boiler package includes
- 24kw Ideal Combi boiler
- 2-year manufacturer-backed warranty
- Upgradable warranty lengths
- Provides excellent energy savings
- Neomitis Wireless 7 Day Programmable Digital Thermostat
|Item value (Cash price)||£1,549|
|Total amount of credit||£1,549|
|Agreement duration||120 months|
|Annual rate of interest||6.9% P.A|
|Representative APR||6.9% APR|
|120 monthly payments||£17.74|
|Total amount payable||£2128.73|
Who can apply for finance
- Applicant must be 18 years or older on application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of 3 years
Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment (for a minimum of 16 hours a week)
- Retired from regular employment
Not working through disability
- Self employed
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history.
What is the warranty for an Ideal boiler?
The Ideal boiler warranty length depends on which combi you choose to have installed. The Ideal Logic C30 comes with a 2-year warranty with the option to upgrade to 5 or 10 years - while the Vouge 32c comes with a huge 10-year warranty. It all depends on which option you choose.
We guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all repairs, labour, call-outs, and parts.
Ideal manufacture a range of heating units such as a combi, regular and system. We mostly install Ideal combi boilers as they are perfect for energy-efficient heating, but we can install system & regular boilers if you don't want to convert - as these units are more common in older properties.
We currently install and repair:
- Ideal Logic C30 combi
- Ideal Vogue 32c combi
Representing the next generation in heating design, the Ideal combi boiler (Logic C30) offers the very latest in heating technology together in a practical, compact unit that fits easily into any standard kitchen cupboard
This highly efficient system comes with a 2-year manufacturer-backed warranty that can be upgraded to 5 or 10 years.
- Hot water flow rate: 12.4
- Central heating output: 30kW
- Warranty duration: 2 years (Can be upgraded to 5 or 10)
- Dimensions: 700 x 395 x 278
Vogue 32c Combi
The Vouge range helps to grant you total peace of mind by being designed and built with premium components. Vogue has received the Good Housekeeping Reader Recommended status in 2013 and 2017.
This highly efficient system gets you a free 10-year warranty on all parts, labour and call-outs.
- Hot water flow rate: 13.1
- Central heating output: 32kW
- Warranty duration: 10 years
- Dimensions: 740 x 445 x 330
Sometimes our central heating has issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- Ignition failure – after three failed ignition attempts, the unit will lockout. This is marked by an orange light.
- Blank display – this is caused by a lack of power due to a failed component.
- Loud noise on ignition – this may be unsettling and is usually due to too much gas in the chamber prior to ignition.
- Gurgling noises – these may be caused by blocked waterways between the system and the condensate, requiring the condensate trap to be removed.
- Low water pressure – marked by an F1 error code, a sudden drop may be caused by a leak in the system or recently bled radiators.
- Flame loss – marked by an F2 error code, this can be the result of many issues such as a faulty fan, low gas supply or pressure, or component failure.
Check out our Ideal fault code guide if you have any error fault codes that weren't listed above.
You should call a Gas Safe Registered engineer to fix all of the above-mentioned problems. Some issues may just be a simple electrical component replacement, such as flame loss. You can manually increase water pressure without an engineer, but we would always recommend a callout if you’re not sure.