Ideal have produced a range of reliable combi systems that use pioneering high-efficiency technology and benefit from their renowned engineering expertise. Our local engineers have extensive expertise in repairing, maintaining and installing the Ideal brand, which is best suited to smaller budgets or commercial settings.
With over a century of central heating manufacturing experience, Ideal continue to provide an exceptional level of service to their industry partners.
Our most popular Ideal boiler
Ideal Logic C30 Combi
Per month 5.9% APR Representative*
Prices include installation by a Gas Safe registered engineer
- 30kw Combi boiler
- 2-year manufacturer-backed warranty
- Upgradable warranty lengths
- Provides excellent energy savings
- Neomitis Wireless 7 Day Programmable Digital Thermostat
5.9% APR Representative example over 120 months with no deposit:
|Cash Price||Deposit||Total loan amount||Term of loan||Monthly cost||Total charge for credit||Total amount repayable||Representative APR|
The Boiler Plan guarantee
Amazing news, when you purchase a Worcester Bosch or Ideal boiler you'll automatically earn the Boiler Plan Guarantee.
As well as an up to 10 year warranty, you'll have total peace of mind with our Boiler Plan Guarantee. In the unlikely event that something should go wrong, within 48 hours of call-out we'll have your boiler up and running again. Our promise to you, if we can't repair your boiler we'll replace it 100% free of charge.
Ideal boiler warranty
Personalised to your choice, you can choose the perfect amount of warranty with every Ideal unit- from 2, 5, 8 or a staggering 10 years.
We guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all repairs, labour, call-outs, and parts.
Ideal manufacture a range of heating units such as a combi, regular and system. While combi's are ideal for smaller homes, system boilers can cope with higher demands. while regular units are most common in older properties.
At Boiler Plan, we currently install and repair:
- Ideal Logic C30 combi
- Ideal Vogue 32c combi
Representing the next generation in heating design, the Logic C30 offers the very latest in heating technology together in a practical, compact unit that fits easily into any standard kitchen cupboard
This highly efficient system comes with a 2-year manufacturer-backed warranty that can be upgraded to 5, 8 or 10 years.
Vogue 32c Combi
The Vouge range helps to grant you total peace of mind by being designed and built with premium components. Vogue has received the Good Housekeeping Reader Recommended status in 2013 and 2017.
This highly efficient system gets you a free 10 year warranty on all parts, labour and call-outs.
Sometimes boilers have issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- Ignition failure – after three failed ignition attempts, the unit will lockout. This is marked by an orange light.
- Blank display – this is caused by a lack of power due to a failed component.
- Loud noise on ignition – this may be unsettling and is usually due to too much gas in the chamber prior to ignition.
- Gurgling noises – these may be caused by blocked waterways between the system and the condensate, requiring the condensate trap to be removed.
- Low water pressure – marked by an F1 error code, a sudden drop may be caused by a leak in the system or recently bled radiators.
- Flame loss – marked by an F2 error code, this can be the result of many issues such as a faulty fan, low gas supply or pressure, or component failure.
You should call a Gas Safe Registered engineer to fix all of the above-mentioned problems. Some issues may just be a simple electrical component replacement, such as flame loss. You can manually increase water pressure without an engineer, but we would always recommend a callout if you’re not sure.