Ideal boilers have produced a range of reliable combi boilers that use pioneering high-efficiency technology and benefit from their renowned engineering expertise. Our local engineers have extensive expertise in repairing, maintaining and installing the Ideal brand, which is best suited to smaller budgets or commercial settings.
With over a century of central heating manufacturing experience, Ideal boilers continue to provide an exceptional level of service to their industry partners.
Our most popular Ideal boiler
Ideal Vogue 32c
Per month 5.9% APR*
- 32kw Combi boiler
- 10 Year warranty
- Ideal for most homes
- Compact dimensions save space and allow flexible siting
- Free Honeywell Lyric T6 Web Enabled Smart Thermostat worth £199 RRP
A representative example of 5.9% APR over 120 months with no deposit:
|Cash Price||Deposit||Total loan amount||Term of loan||Monthly cost||Total charge for credit||Total amount repayable||Representative APR|
Ideal boiler warranty
Our Ideal boiler range comes with a staggering 10-year warranty.
We guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all repairs, labour, call-outs, and parts.
Ideal manufacture a range of boiler types such as a combi, regular and system. While combi boilers are ideal for smaller homes, system boilers can cope with higher demands. while regular boilers are most common in older properties.
At Boiler Plan, we currently install and repair the Ideal Vogue32c combi model.
Vogue 32c Combi
The Vouge range of boilers helps to grant you total peace of mind by being designed and built with premium componenets. Vogue has received the Good Housekeeping Reader Reccommended status in 2013 and 2017.
This highly efficient boiler gets you a free 10 year warranty on all parts, labour and call-outs with Boiler Plan.
Sometimes boilers have issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- Ignition failure – after three failed ignition attempts, the boiler will lockout. This is marked by an orange light.
- Blank boiler display – this is caused by a lack of power to the boiler due to a failed component.
- Loud noise on ignition – this may be unsettling and is usually due to too much gas in the chamber prior to ignition.
- Gurgling noises – these may be caused by blocked waterways between the boiler and the condensate, requiring the condensate trap to be removed.
- Low water pressure – marked by an F1 error code, a sudden drop may be caused by a leak in the system or recently bled radiators.
- Flame loss – marked by an F2 error code, this can be the result of many issues such as a faulty fan, low gas supply or pressure, or component failure.
You should call a Gas Safe Registered engineer to fix all of the above-mentioned problems. Some issues may just be a simple electrical component replacement, such as flame loss. You can manually increase water pressure without an engineer, but we would always recommend a callout if you’re not sure.