Vaillant boilers are one of the longest-serving domestic heating manufacturers around, so we’ve had a lot of time to get used to their systems. Our expert engineers are well-versed in the components and model types produced by Vaillant and would be happy to advise you on choosing the best boiler, as well as maintaining, repairing and installing their products.
Vaillant products feature high energy efficiency ratings and low emissions and have an excellent reputation for performance, quality and reliability.
Our most popular Vaillant boiler
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 30
Per month 5.9% APR*
Prices include installation by a Gas Safe registered engineer
- 30kw Combi boiler
- 10 Year warranty
- Highly efficient and economical to run
- Quiet Mark accreditation and Which? Best Buy accredited
- Free Honeywell Lyric T6 Web Enabled Smart Thermostat worth £199 RRP
A representative example of 5.9% APR over 120 months with no deposit:
|Cash Price||Deposit||Total loan amount||Term of loan||Monthly cost||Total charge for credit||Total amount repayable||Representative APR|
Vaillant boiler warranty
All of our Vaillant boilers come with an amazing 10-year warranty.
We guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all repairs, labour, call-outs, and parts.
Vaillant manufactures a range of boiler types such as a combi, regular and system. While combi boilers are ideal for smaller homes, system boilers can cope with higher demands. while regular boilers are most common in older properties.
Our Vaillant range comprises of the following:
- Vaillant Ecotec Pro 30 combi
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 835 combi
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 418 regular
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 424 regular
Ecotec Pro 30
The ecoTEC Pro range of combination boilers combine the built-in quality, reliability and performance you’d expect from Vaillant, with a simple design and approach.
This highly efficient boiler has been awarded the Quiet Mark Accreditation and with Boiler Plan you get a free 10 year warranty on all parts, labour and call-outs.
Ecotec Plus 835
The Vaillant ecoTEC plus range of high efficiency boilers combine fantastic efficiency levels and high performance with great usability. Thanks to continuous modulation and real combustion control by a multi-sensor system, they achieve high efficiency at the lowest emissions.
With Boiler Plan you get a free manufacture backed warranty of 10 years on all parts, labour and call-outs.
Ecotec Plus 418 & 424
Extremely reliable and displaying all the in-built quality you’ve come to expect from Vaillant, the ecoTEC plus is clearly one of the best open vent solutions available today – Where homes utilise a traditional open-vented system to provide their heating and hot water, the ecoTEC plus open vent boiler is the ideal way to deliver exceptional energy efficient performance.
All Vaillant boilers installed by us come with a free 10 year warranty on all parts, labour and call-outs.
Sometimes boilers have issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- F22 fault – common in Ecotec Plus and Ecotec Pro models, this is caused by a lack of pressure or water, putting the boiler into a limp mode. Prolonged firing could damage the boiler’s parts.
- F27 fault – this is when the boiler sensor has detected that the flame is not correct. This could be due to a faulty PCB, gas valve or flame sensor.
- F28/F29 fault – one of these codes will display following a boiler lockout, or no heating/hot water. It is caused by a lack of gas supply.
- F75 fault – this is displayed when the water pressure sensor or pump is defective, causing low pressure. This can be caused by the central heating pump, pressure sensor, or both.