Our professional team of local gas safe engineers have worked with various Viessmann boilers over the years.
Viessman's company ethos is to strengthen creativity & individual responsibility and to encourage innovative capacity & rapid implementation of good ideas. This is 100% shown in their work as their Vitodens range of boilers have recently been awarded Which? best buy gas boilers September 2019.
Our most popular Viessmann boiler
Viessmann Vitodens 050-W 29kW
NO deposit from
Per month 6.9% APR Representative*
Your boiler package includes
- 29kw Combi boiler
- 10 Year warranty
- Which? Best Buy accredited
- Compact dimensions save space and allow flexible siting
- Free Honeywell Lyric T6 Web Enabled Smart Thermostat worth £199 RRP
|Item value (Cash price)||£2,239|
|Total amount of credit||£2,239|
|Agreement duration||120 months|
|Annual rate of interest||6.9% P.A|
|Representative APR||6.9% APR|
|120 monthly payments||£25.64|
|Total amount payable||£3,076.98|
Who can apply for finance
- Applicant must be 18 years or older on application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of 3 years
Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment (for a minimum of 16 hours a week)
- Retired from regular employment
Not working through disability
- Self employed
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history.
Viessmann boiler warranty
All of our Viessmann boilers come with an amazing 10-year warranty.
We guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all repairs, labour, call-outs, and parts.
Viessmann Vitodens 050-W
With compact dimensions, low weight and quiet operation, the Viessmann Vitodens 050-W is a low-cost gas condensing boiler that will integrate effortlessly into any living space and does not compromise on quality; making it ideal for the majority of homes.
We currently stock the following Viessmann boilers:
- Viessman Vitodens 050-W 29kW combi
- Viessman Vitodens 050-W 35kW combi
Common Viessman Boiler problems
Sometimes boilers have issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- Blocked condensate pipe – this is a common problem, usually occurring in cold weather, resulting in a boiler lockout. A simple thaw and reset will clear the F4 EE fault code.
- Burner blockage - The burner is needed to supply the fuel and air to generate heat. When this is blocked your boiler won’t be able to operate fault code F1 or A4.
- No hot water – this may be caused by a faulty diverter valve (characterised by functioning heating), a power shortage, a stuck Y/S plan valve, or other faulty components.
- Leaking boiler – this is usually caused by a blown pump seal, which degrades over time or may have come under too much stress with the flow rate.
- Boiler losing pressure – this is caused by a leak in the boiler or central heating, such as a pinhole in the radiator. This causes the boiler to lockout when the pressure drops too low.
- No power – this may be caused by a faulty PCB or a tripped spur socket/RCD unit.
- Banging noises – these may be caused by an airlock in the central heating pump or a kettling heat exchanger.
- Overheating – this may be caused by a burner in fault mode /emergency operation. Look for Fault Code F6, 58, F9, F-E1, F-E2 and F-F6.
If you have a frozen condensate fault then you can learn how to thaw a frozen condensate pipe right here. You may be able to fix pressure issues and small leaks without calling out an engineer, but always ask if you are unsure.
All other issues are related to components and must be dealt with by a Gas Safe Registered engineer.