Worcester Bosch are the UK’s most loved boiler brand and their award-winning range really do speak for themselves.
Our most popular Worcester Bosch boiler
Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30i
Per month 5.9% APR Representative*
Prices include installation by a Gas Safe registered engineer
- 30kw Combi boiler
- 10 Year warranty
- Which? Best Buy accredited
- Compact dimensions save space and allow flexible siting
- Free Honeywell Lyric T6 Web Enabled Smart Thermostat worth £199 RRP
5.9% APR Representative example over 120 months with no deposit:
|Cash Price||Deposit||Total loan amount||Term of loan||Monthly cost||Total charge for credit||Total amount repayable||Representative APR|
The Boiler Plan guarantee
Amazing news, when you purchase a Worcester Bosch or Ideal boiler you'll automatically earn the Boiler Plan Guarantee.
As well as an up to 10 year warranty, you'll have total peace of mind with our Boiler Plan Guarantee. In the unlikely event that something should go wrong, within 48 hours of call-out we'll have your boiler up and running again. Our promise to you, if we can't repair your boiler we'll replace it 100% free of charge.
Worcester Bosch accredited installer
As we're Worcester Bosch Accredited this means we’re fully trained installers who specialise in Worcester Bosch systems - this means we can offer exclusive benefits to homeowners.
One major benefit is if you do have an issue there’s no need to get in touch with Worcester, we can sort out repairs quickly and efficiently.
We can also provide you with crucial advice and a free no-obligation quote.
Worcester Bosch boiler warranty
As we’re a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer we’ve been offered a 10-year warranty on all of our Worcester Bosch installs. This wouldn’t be the case for the majority of installers as the most they can offer will be 2-5 years.
We guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all repairs, labour, call-outs, and parts.
Worcester Bosch manufactures a range of boiler types such as a combi, regular and system. While combi's are ideal for smaller homes, system boilers can cope with higher demands. While regular units are most common in older properties.
Our Worcester Bosch range comprises of the following:
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30i combi
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18Ri regular
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24Ri regular
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 life combi
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow 440 combi
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow 550 combi
Sometimes boilers have issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- Blocked condensate pipe – this is a common problem, usually occurring in cold weather, resulting in a lockout. A simple thaw and reset will clear the E229 fault.
- No hot water – this may be caused by a faulty diverter valve (characterised by functioning heating), a power shortage, a stuck Y/S plan valve, or other faulty components.
- Leaking – this is usually caused by a blown pump seal, which degrades over time or may have come under too much stress with the flow rate. An A281 or EA338 error code will appear.
- Losing pressure – this is caused by a leak in the boiler or central heating, such as a pinhole in the radiator. This causes a lockout when the pressure drops too low.
- No power – this may be caused by a faulty PCB or a tripped spur socket/RCD unit.
- Banging noises – these may be caused by an airlock in the central heating pump or a kettling heat exchanger.
- Repeated boiler lockout – these can be caused by overheating or abnormally high/low pressure. These are characterised by an EA 227 fault code.
- Overheating – this may be caused by a faulty fan or pump, blocked PRV, or condensate blockage. Look for D1 286, E5 218, E5 332, E9 219 or E9 224 error codes.
If you have a frozen condensate fault then you can learn how to thaw a frozen condensate pipe right here. You may be able to fix pressure issues and small leaks without calling out an engineer, but always ask if you are unsure.
All other issues are related to components and must be dealt with by a Gas Safe Registered engineer.