Worcester Bosch are the UK’s most loved boiler brand and their award-winning range really do speak for themselves.
What is the most popular Worcester Bosch boiler?
Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 (Updated 30i series)
NO deposit from
Per month 6.9% APR Representative*
Your boiler package includes
- 30kw Combi boiler
- 10 Year warranty
- Which? Best Buy accredited
- Compact dimensions save space and allow flexible siting
- Installation by Gas Safe registered engineers
|Item value (Cash price)||£2,288|
|Total amount of credit||£2,288|
|Agreement duration||120 months|
|Annual rate of interest||6.9% P.A|
|Representative APR||6.9% APR|
|120 monthly payments||£26.20|
|Total amount payable||£3,144.31|
Who can apply for finance
- Applicant must be 18 years or older on application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of 3 years
Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment (for a minimum of 16 hours a week)
- Retired from regular employment
Not working through disability
- Self employed
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history.
Worcester Bosch accredited installer
As we're Worcester Bosch Accredited this means we’re fully trained installers who specialise in Worcester Bosch systems - this means we can offer exclusive benefits to homeowners.
One major benefit is if you do have an issue there’s no need to get in touch with Worcester, we can sort out repairs quickly and efficiently.
We can also provide you with crucial advice and a free no-obligation quote.
What is the warranty for a Worcester Bosch boiler?
As we’re a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer we’ve been offered a 10-year warranty on all of our Worcester Bosch installs. This wouldn’t be the case for the majority of installers as the most they can offer will be 2-5 years.
We guarantee a FULL manufacturer-backed warranty which will cover you for all repairs, labour, call-outs, and parts.
Worcester Bosch manufactures a range of system types such as a combi, regular and system. While combi's are ideal for smaller homes, system boilers can cope with higher demands. While regular units are most common in older properties.
Our Worcester Bosch range comprises of the following:
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 combi (updated 30i series)
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18Ri regular
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24Ri regular
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 life combi
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow 440 combi
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow 550 combi
Greenstar 8000 Life
Building upon the award-winning Greenstar CDi classic. The Greenstar Life features an all-new modern design whilst also featuring a host of features that makes controlling your heating and hot water easier than ever.
- Hot water flow rate: 10.7
- Central heating output: 30 - 50 kW
- Warranty duration: 10 years
- Dimensions: 780 x 440 x 365
Greenstar CDi Highflow 440 & 550
The Greenstar CDi Highflow is a well-established floor-standing combi that is renowned for industry-leading hot water flow rates. This system is perfect for larger homes with two bathrooms.
- Central heating output: 30 kW
- Warranty duration: 10 years
- Dimensions: 850 x 600 x 600
Greenstar 4000 (updated 30i series)
Built on all the tried, tested and much-loved features of the Greenstar i, the Greenstar 4000 is instantly familiar and yet totally transformed. Worcester have raised the bar with the speed and ease of installation, commissioning and servicing, alongside improvements in efficiency and control. The easy to use controls allows you to adjust your heating and hot water to meet your expectations.
- Hot water flow rate: 12.3 litres/min
- 30kW to domestic hot water (DHW) output
- Warranty Duration: 10 years
- Dimesnions: H 724mm x W 400mm x D 310mm
Greenstar 18Ri & 24Ri
A compact, wall-mounted unit that's perfect for a small and medium-sized home. It's perfect for replacing your older central heating system. Small enough to fit in a standard kitchen cupboard, this will definitely help to keep your home healthy and warm.
- Central heating output: 18 - 24 kW
- Warranty duration: 10 years
- Dimensions: 600 x 390 x 270
Sometimes systems have issues, we all have our off days. So, we’re here to know a list of common problems that you can fix at home or can be sorted by one of our gas safe engineers quickly.
- Blocked condensate pipe – this is a common problem, usually occurring in cold weather, resulting in a lockout. A simple thaw and reset will clear the E229 fault.
- No hot water – this may be caused by a faulty diverter valve (characterised by functioning heating), a power shortage, a stuck Y/S plan valve, or other faulty components.
- Leaking – this is usually caused by a blown pump seal, which degrades over time or may have come under too much stress with the flow rate. An A281 or EA338 error code will appear.
- Losing pressure – this is caused by a leak in your central heating, such as a pinhole in the radiator. This causes a lockout when the pressure drops too low.
- No power – this may be caused by a faulty PCB or a tripped spur socket/RCD unit.
- Banging noises – these may be caused by an airlock in the central heating pump or a kettling heat exchanger.
- Repeated lockout – these can be caused by overheating or abnormally high/low pressure. These are characterised by an EA 227 fault code.
- Overheating – this may be caused by a faulty fan or pump, blocked PRV, or condensate blockage. Look for D1 286, E5 218, E5 332, E9 219 or E9 224 error codes.
Check out our Worcester bosch fault code guide if you have any error fault codes that weren't listed above.
If you have a frozen condensate fault then you can learn how to thaw a frozen condensate pipe right here. You may be able to fix pressure issues and small leaks without calling out an engineer, but always ask if you are unsure.
All other issues are related to components and must be dealt with by a Gas Safe Registered engineer.