Boiler Plan Customer Complaints Procedure
At Boiler Plan we strive to provide excellent products and services to all our customers. However, we understand that we may not always get thing right first time and should this happen we want to know about it so that we can resolve any issues and improve our systems and procedures to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
Our Customer Complaints Procedure has the following goals:
- To make is easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout
- To make sure that you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
- To increase customer satisfaction
- To use complaints constructively to improve our systems, procedures, staff training and customer experience across all our services.
How and where to complain
Our customer services team would like to sort out any complaint as soon as possible. You can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
- In Person: Boiler Plan, Unit 11 Baker Road, Nelson Industrial Estate, Cramlington, Northumberland NE23 1WQ
- In Writing: Write to us at the address above, please address your letter to The Complaints Manager, with your name, address, telephone number
- By Telephone: Call us on 0800 61 22 302
- Or email us at: email@example.com – please add in your email subject line 'FAO The Complaints Manager'
What Happens Next And How Long It Will Take
We’ll always try to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and your complaint, regardless of contact method, will be acknowledge within 72 hours within a working week (Monday to Friday), by either telephone or email to confirm:
- The details of your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
If we need to investigate your complaint further this will be completed and you will receive an update or resolution within 14 days after we first acknowledged your complaint.
Most complaints are resolved within 14 days, however more complicated complaints may take longer to fully investigate and resolve. We aim to complete these complaints as quickly as we can and within 8 weeks from the date we first acknowledged your complaint. However we will always keep you updated on a regular basis of your complaint status.
If we cannot reach agreement with you
If we can't agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their web site at:
Our customer services telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. Calls may be recorded for training purposes.
Boiler Plan UK Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 692584. We are a Credit Broker and not a Lender. We offer Credit Facilities from A Panel of Lenders.
Company Number 9148015. Registered in England and Wales.