How do I apply?
After completing our easy online form below, you will be contacted by our customer service team to check you meet the criteria. They will arrange a convenient time for one of our boiler experts to visit your home and confirm your entitlement for the free boiler replacement by viewing any documents necessary and perform a boiler survey.
We do all the paperwork for you to make the process as stress free as possible.
Do you meet the criteria below?
- A total household income, including benefits, of less than £20k per annum
- Have a broken or inefficient boiler
- Homeowner, private rented tenant or social housing tenant
- Live in the North East, Teesside, or East side of Yorkshire
And one of the below applies to you:
- Receive a benefit
- Receive child tax credits
- Expectant parent
- Children attending school
- Families with a disabled child living in the home
- Families with children under 5 years old
- Suffer from long term illness
- Retired, or over 65 years of age
If you meet the above criteria then you're eligible for a completely free A-rated energy efficient boiler. Please fill in your details to book a survey, and our friendly customer service team will be in touch to confirm your details.
Enter your details below and we'll be in touch to book your FREE survey.
How our free boiler scheme works
We offer complete support and take the hassle out of getting a new boiler installed.
Our experts will choose a boiler that's perfect for your home and check that you meet the qualifying criteria.
Our local engineers will install your boiler, at a time that suits you. They'll do a tidy job and show you how to use your boiler.
We give you the full VIP treatment and post-installation, or repair, we'll check-in to ensure you're happy.
Why Choose Boiler Plan for your new boiler?
We want you to be our next happy customer.
- A quick & hassle-free process
- We do all the paperwork
- Team of trusted local experts
- Free up to 10-year warranty
- Customer friendly aftercare
- No cost to you