A new boiler at an amazing price
There are absolutely no hidden extras and your warranty comes as standard.
NO deposit from
Per month 6.9% APR Representative*
Your new boiler package includes
- Up to 10 year warranty
- Flue kit worth up to £100 RRP
- Magnetic filter worth up to £100 RRP
- Web-enabled wireless thermostat
- A chemical system flush
- Expert installation by a gas safe registered engineer
- All fixtures, fittings and safety checks
|Item value (Cash price)||£1,549|
|Total amount of credit||£1,549|
|Agreement duration||120 months|
|Annual rate of interest||6.9% P.A|
|Representative APR||6.9% APR|
|120 monthly payments||£17.74|
|Total amount payable||£2,128.73|
Who can apply for finance
- Applicant must be 18 years or older on application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of 3 years
Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment (for a minimum of 16 hours a week)
- Retired from regular employment
Not working through disability
- Self employed
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history.
What your new boiler package includes
Your quote includes your new boiler installation cost, plus all the safety checks – there are absolutely no hidden extras.
- Expert installation
- Full system chemical flush
- Magnetic filter worth up to £100 RRP
- Flue kit worth up to £100 RRP
- Wireless thermostat
- Up to 10-year warranty
How it works
Choose your new boiler, payment method & installation date.
Our experts will check your chosen system is a perfect fit for your home.
Our engineers will come to install your new system at a time & date that suits you.
We make sure you're happy with and give you the full VIP treatment.
Frequently asked questions
Choosing the right system can be confusing. So, if you're not sure or have burning questions that need answering, take a look at our FAQ's below.
On average, a new boiler should last around 10-15 years. This all depends on how well the boiler is looked after - a boiler that is serviced annually and repaired quickly when issues arise, will last a lot longer.
Click the link to read our full guide - How long boilers usually last.
We’re always asked what the best boiler is, but the answer isn’t quite as simple as you’d think.
The best type is one that’s most efficient for your home – so you’ll be using less energy to provide the best heating performance and save more money on your gas bills. Often this is a Combi Boiler, but that doesn't mean a combi will be perfect for you, it all depends entirely on your heating needs.
Same with boiler brands, as every brand has pros & cons associated with them. Most of the time it comes down to personal favourites, so check out our boiler brands and make your own mind up.
This depends on what work you're having done when installing your new boiler. For the quickest installation possible, when you purchase a boiler swap online we can have it installed within 48 hoursˆ.
Here's our full guide on how long it takes to fit a new boiler.
Yes, we are still installing new boilers during the COVID-19 pandemic - taking every precaution we can. Click the link to and find out exactly what we're doing to keep you safe.
Yes, absolutely. Just give us a call on 0800 61 22 302 and one of our helpful staff will be able to answer any boiler question you may have.
Your boiler installation questions answered
Price breakdown for types of central heating systems:
- Combi Boiler : £1,549 - £3,000
System Boiler : £2,300 - £3,200
Regular Boiler : £2,200 - £3,000
Price breakdown for boiler brands we offer:
- Worcester Bosch – From £2,288
- Viessmann - From £2,239
- Baxi – From £2,219
- Vaillant – From £2,242
- Ideal – From £1,549
For any new boiler installation, no matter the central heating choice, you'll be looking to spend around £1,549 - £3,200.
What are the benefits of a new boiler?
- Cost neutral purchase - The money you save on energy bills and boiler cover is often enough to offset the cost of a new boiler.
- Save money on your energy bills - Instead of spending money on repairing your old inefficient boiler, why not buy a new A-rated boiler and save on your energy bills.
- Reduce carbon emissions - Boilers are responsible for 60% of domestic carbon dioxide emissions. So, while replacing an old boiler can be pricey, doing so will shave a significant chunk off your carbon footprint - especially if you choose to upgrade to a condensing system.
- Heat your home efficiently - Always running out of hot water? or feel like you're using too much energy to heat your home? Your old system may be inefficient for your needs, if so it's definitely time to think about replacing with an updated central heating system that keeps you warm when you need it most.
- Efficient new technology - Every year manufacturers are constantly looking at new ways to produce more efficient systems, so choosing to upgrade will help make your heating top of the charts.
When to get a new boiler?
- Costs too much to repair – The lifespan can vary between 10-15 years, depending on the model and how well it's been looked after. In general, it will cost less to repair a newer system than an older one, as parts for an older system are harder to come by – which means finding and buying them can cost a lot more.
- Current system isn't heating your home well – Times change and your needs have to be met, if your current boiler can't keep up then it's time to think about upgrading to a more powerful and efficient system.
- Planning on selling/renting your home? - an old or broken boiler will always be picked up when viewing properties, so if you want offers from potential buyers or tenants you need to upgrade your central heating system - feel free to put the cost of the install back into the price of your home.
- Save space - Got an old boiler stuck in an odd location? When you buy a new boiler you can choose where to install it, so not only are you getting a more energy-efficient upgrade you also get to move the boiler to a better location. Win-win.
10 year boiler warranty
All of our new boiler installations come with a free 5 or 10-year manufacturer-backed warranty which comes as standard - not as an extra monthly payment, unlike many of our competitors.
So, there’s no need for any additional cover.
What new boiler finance options are available?
We know a new boiler installation is a big-ticket purchase, this is why we offer a range of affordable financing options.
Will a new boiler save me money?
“If you replace your old model with an A-rated system and heating controls, you could save about £340 (£28.33 per month) and 1,500kg of carbon monoxide a year” - The Energy Saving Trust.
So, for every £100 you spend on gas, you could be wasting over £40 just on running an inefficient system.
What to consider when buying a new boiler?
When the time comes to replace your central heating, you may be surprised at how much you have to consider. Research is key if you want to know what central heating system is right for your home.
You'll have to think about what is the right type of system for your home, where you want to install the new boiler and how you can fund the price of a new central heating installation.
Working out your heating and hot water output
Working out what type of system you need has a lot to do with the kind of property you have and the number of people living there.
While an output rating that is too low will struggle to provide the necessary amount of hot water for your needs, one that is too high could lead to soaring energy bills.
Boiler on the Blink?
Get a brand-new boiler from only £1,549!
With finance options available, enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a brand-new energy efficient boiler.
Just a few clicks and you could be getting:
- Lower Energy Bills
- Up to 10 years Manufacturer Warranty
- A Free Smart Thermostat
- Flue Kit worth £100 rrp
- Magnetic Filter worth up to £100 rrp
Repairs & Servicing
We’ll get the hot water running & radiators heating up again as quickly, making the whole process as painless as possible.
If your central heating system is on the blink, just give us a call on 0800 61 22 302. We’ll have someone out as quickly as possible – the absolute maximum you’d be waiting is 48 hours.
Our free central heating advice
Here are some of our most popular self-help guides:
- How much does a new boiler cost?
- How to pay for a new boiler
- How old is my current boiler?
- Can I have my new boiler fitted during COVID-19?
- Repair or boiler replacement?
If you need any other help then check out our advice centre with a tonne of free self-help guides.